Video footage confirms Harrison was at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He is shown walking the hallways. There is no documentation he engaged in violent acts.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Bruce
- Last Name(s): Harrison
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-365
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/07/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Bruce Harrison's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parade, Demonstrate, or Picket in any of the Capitol Buildings (4)
Harrison self-surrendered on 5/13/21 and appeared in court the following day. On 5/28, he pleaded not guilty as to all counts. He was released on his own recognizance. Harrison later plead guilty to count 4. Sentencing is set for 12/16.
Alexis Jane Loeb
Alexis Jane Loeb U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CAL 450 Golden Gate Ave. 11th Fl. San Francisco, CA 94102 (415) 436-7168 Fax: (415) 436-7234 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-COMPLAINT as to DOUGLAS K WANGLER (1), BRUCE J HARRISON
- #4-INFORMATION as to DOUGLAS K. WANGLER
- #8-WAIVER of Speedy Trial by DOUGLAS K. WANGLER - 1, BRUCE J. HARRISON
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release- Defendant BRUCE J. HARRISON
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Charles R. Haskell appearing for DOUGLAS K. WANGLER, BRUCE J. HARRISON
- #14-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Baku Patel
- #19-Waiver Potential Conflict of Interest by DOUGLAS K. WANGLER as to DOUGLAS K. WANGLER, BRUCE J. HARRISO
- #20-Waiver Potential Conflict of Interest by BRUCE J. HARRISON as to DOUGLAS K. WANGLER, BRUCE J. HARRISON
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #23-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DOUGLAS K. WANGLER, BRUCE J. HARRISON.
- #24-ORDER granting the government's 23 Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to DOUGLAS K. WANGLER and BRUCE J. HARRISON.
- #25-NOTICE of Discovery Correspondence by USA as to DOUGLAS K. WANGLER, BRUCE J. HARRISON
- #26-NOTICE of Withdrawal of Counsel by DOUGLAS K. WANGLER, BRUCE J. HARRISON
- #27-MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by Charles Haskell. by DOUGLAS K. WANGLER, BRUCE J. HARRISON.
- Docket Download-7.10.21
- Updates to Docket-9.7.21
- #33-PLEA AGREEMENT as to BRUCE J. HARRISON
- #35-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, BRUCE J. HARRISON (2) as to BRUCE J. HARRISON
- #37-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to BRUCE J. HARRISON
- Updates to Docket-10.20.21
In the news
- Coming soon