Burlew allegedly assaulted a member of the Associated Press.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Benjamin
- Last Name(s): Burlew
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-501
- Arrest Location: Wyandotte, OK
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/30/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Benjamin Burlew's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assault in Special Maritime and Territorial Jurisdiction. Act of Physical Violence on Ground.
Burlew was arrested on 8/26/21. He was released on personal recognizance. His next status hearing was set for 11/8 at 1pm.
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell
Jennifer Leigh Blackwell US ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, DC, 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 803 1590 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to BENJAMEN SCOTT BURLEW
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to BENJAMEN SCOTT BURLEW.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to BENJAMEN SCOTT BURLEW
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 6.25.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 8.26.202
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond
- Docket Download-10.6.21
In the news
- Coming soon