Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Stephanie
- Last Name(s): Baez
- Case Number: 21-cr-507
- Arrest Location: Huntsville, AL
- Judge: Paul L. Friedman
- Entry Last Updated: 08/10/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/10/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Stephanie Baez's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Baez was arrested on 6/4/21. She was released on personal recognizance on 6/9/21. She entered a plea of not guilty to counts 1-4 on 8/16/21. Bench Trial set for 11/29/2022 at 10:00 AM in Courtroom 29A- In Person before Judge Paul L. Friedman.
- #1 SEALED COMPLAINT as to STEPHANIE M. BAEZ
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #3 MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to STEPHANIE M. BAEZ.
- #4 ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to STEPHANIE M. BAEZ (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 5/28/2021.
- #5 Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6/4/2021 as to STEPHANIE M. BAEZ in Huntsville, Alabama.
- #6 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to STEPHANIE M. BAEZ from US District Court for the Northern District of Alabama Case Number 5:21-mj-1057-HNJ
- #8 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: John M. Pierce appearing for STEPHANIE M. BAEZ
- #9 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to STEPHANIE M. BAEZ (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 6/9/2021.
- #10 INFORMATION as to STEPHANIE M. BAEZ (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4.
- #12 Joint MOTION to Vacate Status Hearing Before Magistrate Judge Meriweather Set for August 9, 2021, at 1:00 PM, and to Schedule Arraignment/Status Hearing Before Judge Paul L. Friedman at the Court's Earliest Convenience,
- #15 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Regarding Discovery by USA as to STEPHANIE MARYLOU BAEZ.
- #16 PROTECTIVE ORDER RE DISCOVERY as to STEPHANIE MARYLOU BAEZ (1). Signed by Judge Paul L. Friedman on August 17, 2021.
- #17 NOTICE Regarding Defense Counsel John Pierce, Esq., by USA as to STEPHANIE MARYLOU BAEZ
- #18 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing to December 13, 2021, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time From Calculation Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to STEPHANIE MARYLOU BAEZ.
- #20 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Joint MOTION to Exclude All Time Until Next Hearing from Calculation Under STA by USA as to STEPHANIE MARYLOU BAEZ.
- #21 NOTICE of Filing Discovery Memoranda by USA as to STEPHANIE MARYLOU BAEZ
- #21 a) Government's Memoranda 1 through 5 Regarding Status of Discovery
- #25 NOTICE of Proposed Order Filed Jointly and In Accordance With the Court's June 9, 2022, MINUTE ORDER by USA as to STEPHANIE MARYLOU BAEZ
- #26 SCHEDULING ORDER as to STEPHANIE MARYLOU BAEZ. See Scheduling Order for details. Signed by Judge Paul L. Friedman on August 5, 2022.
In the news
- Coming soon