Loftus admitted to walking on what he thought was the top floor of the U.S. Capitol where
he took several photos while he was inside the building walking around. There is no evidence of any violence committed by Loftus.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kevin
- Last Name(s): Loftus
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-81
- Arrest Location: Eau Claire, WI
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/30/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kevin Loftus's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/15 and initial appearance held the same afternoon. Charged via criminal information 2/4. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 2/8. Status conference set for 9/28 at 11 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Emory V. Cole
P.A. Bar No. 49136 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Phone: (202) 252-7692 Email: [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon