Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Timothy
- Last Name(s): O'Malley
- Case Number: 21-cr-704
- Arrest Location: Pensacola, FL
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/08/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/01/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Timothy O'Malley's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
O'Malley was arrested on 6/30/21. He was released on personal recognizance on 7/6/21. On 12/15/21, he entered a plea of guilty as to count 4 of the information. Sentencing held on 4/12/22, sentenced to a term of 24 months (2 years) of Probation and to pay a $10 special assessment, on Count 4. Counts 1-3 were dismissed on oral motion by the government.
Sean Patrick Murphy
Sean Patrick Murphy District of Puerto Rico 350 Carlos Chardon Avenue, Torre Chardon Ste 1251-San Juan, PR 00949- 787 221 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1 SEALED COMPLAINT as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #3 MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY
- #4 ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 6/28/2021.
- #5 Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6/30/2021 in case as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY (bb) Modified on 6/30/2021
- #6 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY from US District Court Northern District of Florida Case Number 3:21-mj-262
- #8 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 7/6/2021.
- #10 NOTICE Regarding the Status of Discovery as of August 23, 2021, by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY
- #11 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Regarding Discovery by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY.
- #12 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing to December 6, 2021, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time From Speedy Trial Act in the Interests of Justice by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY.
- #13 MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Michael Griffith Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-8713165. Fee Status: Fee Paid. by TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY.
- #14 PROTECTIVE ORDER GOVERNING DISCOVERY : granting 11 Unopposed Motion by USA for Protective Order as to Defendant TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY; signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 9/7/2021.
- #15 ORDER granting 13 Motion by Defendant TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY for Admission of Attorney Michael J. Griffith Pro Hac Vice; signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 9/7/2021.
- #16 INFORMATION as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #18 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Michael J Griffith appearing for TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY
- #19 PLEA AGREEMENT as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY
- #20 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY
- #21 NOTICE of Filing Discovery Memoranda by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY
- #21 a) Government's Memoranda 1 through 5 Regarding Status of Discovery
- #22 Unopposed MOTION for Order Motion to Disclose Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY.
- #23 MOTION to Permit Video Sentencing of Defendant by TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY.
- #27 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Sentencing Hearing by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY.
- #29 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Sentencing Hearing by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY.
- #30 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY
- #30 a) Government's Table of Sentences in Cases Relating to the January 6, 2021,
- #30 b) OSINT Maps of Capitol and Capitol Grounds
- #31 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY
- #33 NOTICE of Filing of Video Exhibit Pursuant to LCrR 49 by USA as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY
- #36 JUDGMENT as to TIMOTHY EARL O'MALLEY. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Christopher R. Cooper on 4/18/2022.
In the news
- Coming soon