Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Timothy
- Last Name(s): O'Malley
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-504
- Arrest Location: Pensacola, FL
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/01/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Timothy O'Malley's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
O'Malley was arrested on 6/30. He was released on personal recognizance. The last status hearing was 9/7.
Sean Patrick Murphy
Sean Patrick Murphy District of Puerto Rico 350 Carlos Chardon Avenue, Torre Chardon Ste 1251-San Juan, PR 00949- 787 221 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
In the news
- Coming soon