Sandra Pomeroy Weyer allegedly videotaped the attack on a New York Times reporter on Jan 6th. Weyer is also pictured inside the Capitol Building in her Charging Documents, but nowhere in it does it reference violence committed by her.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Sandra Suzanne
- Last Name(s): Weyer
- AKA: Sandra Suzanne Pomeroy Weyer
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-483
- Arrest Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/13/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Sandra Suzanne Weyer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of Proceedings, Aiding and Abetting Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing a Capitol Building
Arrested 6/28 and initial appearance held the same afternoon. Status hearing set for 9/8 at 1 pm. Defendant placed on personal recognizance.
In the news