At approximately 4:36 pm, Lockwood is seen on video struggling with an officer over a baton outside the Capitol Building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Michael
- Last Name(s): Lockwood
- Case Number: 23-cr-146
- Arrest Location: Warren, OH
- Entry Last Updated: 06/22/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/16/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Michael Lockwood's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2) Theft of Property Within Special Maritime Jurisdiction (3) Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds (6) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (7)
Arrested 12/15/22. Released on personal recognizance on 12/22/22. Indictment filed 5/3/23. Arraigned on 5/11/2023, entered a plea of not guilty to all counts. There is a Joint Status Report due on or before 6/30/2023.
Samuel C. Moore
Michael L. Jones
DC Bar No. 1047027 Trial Attorney Capitol Riot Detailee U.S. Attorney’s Office District of Columbia phone- (202) 252-7820 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #6 Arrest Warrant, dated 10/14/2022, Returned Executed on 12/15/2022 as to MICHAEL LOCKWOOD.
- #7 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MICHAEL LOCKWOOD (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 12/22/2022
- #8 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Samuel C. Moore appearing for MICHAEL LOCKWOOD
- #10 Unopposed MOTION to Vacate Ascertainment of Counsel Hearing by MICHAEL LOCKWOOD.
- #11 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Preliminary Examination by USA as to MICHAEL LOCKWOOD.
- #13 ORDER granting  Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing and Exclude Time as to MICHAEL LOCKWOOD. Preliminary Hearing continued to 4/27/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 2/24/2023
- #14 MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to MICHAEL LOCKWOOD.
- #16 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to MICHAEL LOCKWOOD (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 3/2/2023
- #17 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Michael Lawrence Jones appearing for USA.
- #18 NOTICE of Executed Discovery Order by MICHAEL LOCKWOOD
- #19 Unopposed MOTION to Continue, Unopposed MOTION for Waiver of Speedy Trial by MICHAEL LOCKWOOD.
- #21 ORDER granting 19 Motion to Continue and Exclude Time as to MICHAEL LOCKWOOD. Preliminary Hearing continued to 5/11/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 4/24/2023.
- #23 INDICTMENT as to MICHAEL LOCKWOOD (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
In the news
- Coming soon