Landon Manwaring was in DC on January 6th with his mom, Susan Manwaring. At approximately 2:23 pm., Landon and Susan entered the Capitol building through the Senate Wing Door. They walked around building, from the Senate Wing Door to the Crypt to Statuary Hall
to the area outside of the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s office to the Rotunda. They then
walked down the Old Supreme Court Chamber stairs and then exited through the Senate Wing door around 2:53. There is no detail of any violence committed by either Landon or Susan.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Landon
- Last Name(s): Manwaring
- Case Number: 22-cr-270
- Judge: Carl J. Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 08/03/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Landon Manwaring 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
Information filed 8/10/22. Plead guilty 8/26/22. Released on personal recognizance on 09/09/2022. Sentencing held on 11/28/2022, sentenced to 30 days of incarceration, 35 months of probation, $500 restitution.
Michael M. Gordon
Assistant United States Attorney Detailee – Federal Major Crimes United States Attorney’s Office For the District of Columbia phone- (813) 274-6370 email- [email protected]
- Landon Manwaring Docket Sheet as of 8/3/2023
- #1 INFORMATION as to LANDON MANWARING (1) count(s) 1.
- #3 MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Cara Tangaro Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-9440394. Fee Status: Fee Paid. by LANDON MANWARING
- #4 NOTICE of amended declaration by LANDON MANWARING re Notice of Error
- #5 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to LANDON MANWARING. Approved by Judge Carl J. Nichols on 8/26/2022
- #6 PLEA AGREEMENT as to LANDON MANWARING
- #7 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to LANDON MANWARING
- #8 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Cara Tangaro appearing for LANDON MANWARING
- #9 NOTICE of parties' JOINT recommendations for conditions of release by USA as to LANDON MANWARING
- #10 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to LANDON MANWARING (1): Personal Recognizance. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on 9/9/2022.
- #14 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by LANDON MANWARING
- #14 a) Exhibit Letter from Therapist
- #14 b) Exhibit Letter from Mike Manwaring
- #14 c) Exhibit Letter from Lindsy Jolley
- #15 MOTION to Continue Sentencing, MOTION for Leave to File Untimely Sentencing Memorandum by USA as to LANDON MANWARING
- #16 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to LANDON MANWARING
- #16 a) Exhibit State Charging Document
- #18 Unopposed MOTION to Amend/Correct Sentencing, by LANDON MANWARING
- #19 JUDGMENT as to LANDON MANWARING. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on 1/31/2023
In the news
- Coming soon