The USA’s Statement of Offense details that Lawrence Ambrose entered the Capitol Building through the Senate Wing Door at around 2:24 PM. The Statement of Offense also notes that Ambrose was “a number of feet from Ms. Babbitt [Ashli] when she attempted to climb through a broken window into the House of Representatives and was shot.” He exited at 2:54 through the Upper House door.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Lawerence
- Last Name(s): Ambrose
- Case Number: 22-cr-302
- Arrest Location: San Diego, CA
- Judge: Dabney L. Friedrich
- Entry Last Updated: 11/21/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/21/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Lawerence Ambrose 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
Information filed 9/13/22. Initial appearance held on 10/6/22, entered a plea of not guilty to count 1 and was ordered released. On 10/25/22, Ambrose entered a guilty plea as to count 1. Sentencing set for 2/16/2023 at 1:00 PM via video before Judge Dabney L. Friedrich.
James D. Peterson
Special Assistant United States Attorney Bar No. VA 35373 United States Department of Justice 1331 F Street N.W. 6th Floor Washington, D.C. 20530 Desk:(202) 353-0796 Mobile:(202) 230-0693 Email- [email protected]
- #1 INFORMATION as to LAWRENCE LOUIS AMBROSE (1) count(s) 1
- #4 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to LAWRENCE LOUIS AMBROSE (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 10/6/2022
- #5 Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to LAWRENCE LOUIS AMBROSE.
- #6 ORDER granting the government's  Consent Motion for Protective Order as to LAWRENCE LOUIS AMBROSE (1). See text for details. Signed by Judge Dabney L. Friedrich on October 24, 2022
- #8 PLEA AGREEMENT as to LAWRENCE LOUIS AMBROSE
- #9 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, LAWRENCE LOUIS AMBROSE as to LAWRENCE LOUIS AMBROSE
In the news
- Coming soon