Connor is seen on surveillance walking inside the Capitol with friends. They took photos and later chatted about the event on Instagram. There is no evidence Connor and his friends acted violently.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Francis
- Last Name(s): Connor
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-586
- Arrest Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Judge: Rudolph Contreras
- Entry Last Updated: 04/24/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/24/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Francis Connor's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Francis Connor was arrested on 8/31/21. He appeared in court on 9/8/21, released on conditions on 09/08/21. An arraignment was held on 11/22/21, and Connor pleaded not guilty to all counts. The status conference set for 04/08/2022 was rescheduled to 04/28/2022. On 4/28, Connor plead guilty to count 4. His sentencing is scheduled for 9/1 at 2pm in Courtroom 23A, DC District Court.
Amanda Fretto U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA National Security Section 555 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-7268 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Francis Connor et al Docket Sheet as of 04/24/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to FRANCIS CONNOR (1), ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR(1), ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8.31.2021 in Brooklyn, NY as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- John Gilsenan appearing for FRANCIS CONNOR
- #12-NOTICE OF RELATED CASE by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to FRANCIS CONNOR (1) Personal Recognizance
- #16-INFORMATION as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #19-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #20-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #21-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #22-STATUS REPORT Regarding the Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to FRANCIS CONNOR, ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #23-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to defendants FRANCIS CONNOR (1) and ANTONIO FERRIGNO
- #37-SENTENCING SCHEDULING ORDER as to FRANCIS CONNOR
- #41-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by FRANCIS CONNOR
- #42-PLEA AGREEMENT as to FRANCIS CONNOR
In the news
- Coming soon